Monday, October 12, 2009

Reserve Your Copy Of The New Ultimate Facercise DVD Today!

Carole Maggio is releasing her NEW ULTIMATE FACERCISE DVD on November 1st. This new DVD has been in the works for 18 months. It will FEATURE NEW exercises, intricate instruction and a "Super Set" which will help you breeze through the routine VERY quickly, in approx. 8 minutes! This of course, should come as no surprise to fellow Facercisers who have long enjoyed a quick, concise routine. Only now be prepared to really pump up your results! Reserve your copy early on www.Facercise.com as it will sell out quickly!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone,
    I am 44yrs old and the females in my family are prone to jowls and loose skin on our necks, I also have excessive under eye puffiness.

    I have been doing Carole's facercise for 15 days now and all I can say is ...WOW!!! My jowls and neck are firming up and the puffiness under my eyes is going away. Facercise is going to override heredity. I am amazed...Thank you Carole.

    Namaste,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dvd mentioned above isn't available until 26 November Aprile - Its the date on Carole's website.

    ReplyDelete